Terms and Conditions
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- 1.1 These terms and conditions relate to your use of the “m9packaging.co.uk” website
(“Website”) and to the sale of all products to you by us.
1.2 Please read these terms and conditions carefully before browsing m9packaging.co.ukor placing an order, and retain a copy for your information.
- 1.3 We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions and our prices
at any time without notice to you in relation to future sales, so you must
check them each time you use our Website. The date on which these terms
and conditions were last updated is clearly stated below.
- 1.4 Our registered office is: Carrwood Park, Selby Road, Leeds, England, LS15 4LG
- 1.5 Please note that, if you are under the age of 18, you must have the
consent of the debit / credit card holder (who must be over the age of
18) before purchasing any goods from the Website.
- 2.1 On accessing the Website, we grant you a limited licence to access
and make personal use of the Website for lawful purposes only and in a
manner that does not infringe our intellectual property rights or those
of third parties, and does not restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment
of the Website by browsers, customers or any other third party.
- 2.2 If you wish to create a link to our Website, you must first obtain
our prior written consent, which can be sought by emailing us at email@example.com.
- 2.3 Links contained in the Website may lead to other websites which are
not under our control. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the
content of any such linked websites.
- 2.4 As we respect and endeavour to protect the data we collect from you
in the course of purchasing products from us, we shall at all times comply
with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended from time to time). The information
and data collected shall only be used by us for the purposes of processing
your order and marketing our products to you. For the avoidance of doubt,
your information and data will never be passed on by us to a third party.
We will keep your information and data on our records for a period of 5
years, after which point such records shall be destroyed.
- 2.5 When purchasing products from us, you will be asked in the order form
to confirm that we may email you from time to time with details of our
products that we think you might be interested in. By ordering from us
you are confirming that we can email you for marketing purposes. Please
note that you may unsubscribe from receiving our marketing emails at any
time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. PLACING AN ORDER
- 3.1 Whilst browsing the Website, you may place items that you wish
to purchase in a virtual shopping basket (“Basket”). You may access the
Basket at any time prior to placing a firm order to view your proposed
order and to correct any errors. At this point, you are under no obligation
to purchase the items in your Basket. If you wish to place a firm order
with us you will be asked to complete the online order form and provide
us (and / or a third party payment partner, such as HSBC Banking, on our
behalf) with payment and delivery details. Once you have completed the
online order form, proceeded to the “Checkout” and confirmed
that you have read these terms and conditions, you shall be obliged
to purchase those products stated in your order, subject to our Confirmation
Email and your right of cancellation (see below).
- 3.2 When you place a firm order with us, we will send you an email
acknowledging receipt of your order and confirming the details of your
Email”). A contract is not formed at this stage. Your order represents
an offer to us to purchase those goods detailed in your order form, which
shall only be accepted by us when we send a further email to you confirming
that the products are available and in stock, and the dates that they are
due for dispatch, and delivery (“Confirmation Email”).
At this point a contract is formed between us.
- 3.3 If any of the products you have ordered are unavailable at the
time of your order, we shall inform you as part of our order confirmation
procedure of either (1) the date when the products you have ordered
will become available, or (2) details of a substitute product of equivalent
quality and price, and shall give you the option to (a) reconfirm your
order on the revised basis or (b) cancel it by emailing us with the
following details: (i) your order reference number, (ii) the products
you ordered, and (iii) (where appropriate) the delivery date (“Cancellation Notice”). If
you fail to inform us of your election by email to email@example.com 7 working days from the date of our email, your order shall automatically
be cancelled. Please see the section on “Cancellation” below
for further details on how you will be reimbursed.
4. DESCRIPTION AND PRICE
- 4.1 Photographs, measurements and other means of describing the products
on the Website shall be as accurate as possible, but please note that the
products may be subject to slight variation in manufacture from time to
- 4.2 Although every effort is made to ensure that prices published on the
Website are accurate, errors concerning price may occur from time to time.
- 4.3 All prices quoted on the Website are all inclusive unless otherwise
- 4.4 From time to time, we may make certain products available on
the Website at a special discounted price. If this is the case, the
price will be clearly marked as a “special offer” and the
conditions specific to that offer (i.e. duration of the special offer
price, etc) will be stated directly next to the description of the
- 4.5 If after you have placed an order with us, we find an error concerning
the price of any of the products you have ordered, we will notify you
as part of our order confirmation procedure and shall give you the
option to either (1) re-confirm your order at the revised price or
(2) cancel your order by emailing us a Cancellation Notice. If you
fail to inform us of your election by email to firstname.lastname@example.org 7 working days from the date of our email, your order shall
automatically be cancelled. Please see the section on “Cancellation” below
for further details on how you will be reimbursed.
- 5.1 Payment for the products you have ordered is to be made by proceeding
to the “Checkout” and payment must be made by debit or credit
card. Cheques will not be accepted. On clicking “Submit”,
you will submit your order to us, and payment will be deducted from
your debit / credit card.
- 5.2 No products shall be dispatched for delivery until full payment in
cleared funds has been received by us.
- 6.1 We only deliver to addresses within England, Scotland and Wales. Excluding
Scottish Highlands. An additional fee may be charged for a difficult to
- 6.2 We deliver all our products Mondays to Fridays, excluding public
holidays (“working day(s)”).
- 6.3 When placing your order, you can select your preferred delivery
option. The delivery fee will be clearly visible next to the option.
- 6.4 We aim to deliver the products you have
ordered within 24 hours of your order being submitted (subject to your
preferred delivery date and availability), as follows:
- 6.4.1 If your order is received by us prior to 4pm (English time) on
any working day, your order will usually be dispatched for delivery
on the next working day.
- 6.4.2 If your order is received after 4pm on any working day or any
other day, your order will usually be dispatched on the next working
day for delivery on the next following working day thereafter.
- 6.4.3 If at the time of your order, the products you ordered are unavailable,
your order shall be delivered to you no later than 14 working days
after we have sent the Confirmation Email.
- 6.5 We usually deliver our products by courier but may (at our discretion)
use Royal Mail.
- 6.6 You will legally own the products you have ordered on delivery
provided we have received payment.
- 7.1 You have the right to cancel any order you have made at any time
during the period of 7 working days immediately following the date
on which you receive delivery of your order (but not including the
day of delivery itself) (“Cooling Off Period”).
- 7.2 To exercise this right to cancel, you must (1) email us at email@example.com within the Cooling Off Period with your Cancellation Notice and then
(2) return the product(s) (if they have already been delivered) unused
and at your own cost to the address we provide by email.
- 7.3 Where an order is cancelled in any of the ways described in these
terms and conditions, the price paid by you for the product(s) in your
cancelled order shall be refunded to your debit / credit card as follows:
(1) where cancellation occurs after delivery of the product(s) ordered,
you will be reimbursed within 7 working days of receipt of the returned
products; or (2) where cancellation occurs prior to the delivery of
the product(s) ordered, you will be refunded on the next working
day immediately following (a) our receipt of your Cancellation Notice
or (b) automatic cancellation, whichever is the earlier.
- 7.4 You will be charged for any loss incured for delivery if your order was dispached and cancelled by yourself. However the items value will be refunded in full if returned in resalable condition.
- 7.5 If you wish us to arrange for the return of the items then you agree to be charged an additional charge for this service.
- 7.6 We cannot accept responsibility of non-delivery of returned goods.
- 7.7 We cannot refund any packs that have been partially used – only full, undamaged packs will be considered for any refund.
- 8.1 We warrant that the products you have ordered shall at the time of
delivery comply with their description, be of satisfactory quality and
free from defect.
- 8.2 You must check the products for any defect or damage as soon as
reasonably possible following delivery.
- 8.3 If you receive faulty, damaged or incorrectly described products
from us, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within
2 days of discovery of the defect (or within 2 days of when the defect
ought to have been discovered) and in any event no later that 6 months
following delivery, providing us with the following information: (a)
your order reference number; (b) details of the defective product(s)
and description of the fault; (c) the delivery date (“Returns
- 8.4 Following receipt of the Returns Notice, we will arrange for
the defective products to either be returned by you or be collected
by us or a third party on our behalf (as we shall in our sole discretion
decide) at our own cost. We will then either (a) replace the defective
products within 14 working days of / by the next working day following]
receipt of them by us; or (b) cancel your order and reimburse you for
the price paid for the defective products. Please see the section on “Cancellation” above
for further details on how you will be reimbursed.
- 9.1 We do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury
caused by our negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for our
breach of a statutory duty.
- 9.2 All other damage or loss incurred by you as a result of your use
of the Website and/or your use and/or purchase of our products shall
be limited to the greater of £100 or the price paid for the defective
products in question.
- 9.3 We will not be liable for any damage or loss (including fair wear
and tear) caused by you or any third parties, other than our courier.
9.4 We will not be held responsible for events beyond our reasonable
- 9.5 All content, text, photos, images published on the Website are
owned by us and cannot be reproduced without our prior written consent.
9.6 These terms and conditions form the entire agreement between us.
- 9.7 A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions has no
right to enforce any term of them under the Contracts (Rights of Third
Parties) Act 1999.
- 9.8 These terms and conditions are governed by English law and, in
the event of a dispute arising between us, shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
These terms and conditions were last updated on: 28th November 2014